Monday, September 25, 2006

terrible terrible terrible

Leading for most of the game at home and then to lose it in 20 minutes!! Wednesday seemed to have 20 minutes of madness after a solid performance for most of the game. Derby went down to 10 men and we continued to push, throwing on 3 unfit strikers to get the winning goal only to be hit in extra time by a winning goal from Derby. We must improve, there is no excuse for a home defeat like this!

So what is the answer???

Do we have to get rid of Sturrock, I just don't think its as easy as this. I think we just have to wait, once all the strikers are back up to fitness we'll have a proper team that can challenge the others in the championship. Don't get me wrong, I don't think we'll be challenging for playoffs but I think, I like most other wednesdayites juts want middle table mediocrity this season.

No comments: